Thursday 5 October 2017

Miley Cyrus gets a 'little butterfly' when Liam Hemsworth has a hot female co-star.

Miley Cyrus gives a good interview. Pair that with her sitting down with interview master Howard Stern, and you’re sure to get some good sound bites.

On Wednesday, the “Younger Now” singer made her first appearance on The Howard Stern Show and chatted about everything from her relationship with Liam Hemsworth to how she really feels about swinging naked on a wrecking ball years later.

Here are five of our favorite buzzy tidbits:

1. Cyrus isn’t totally immune to jealousy. Cyrus admits to getting a ping of jealousy if Hemsworth is starring alongside an attractive woman. In other words, she’s normal.

“I get that little butterfly in my stomach,” she revealed. “I know me and I know what our relationship is, so anyone’s gonna feel like … it’s f***ing abnormal, I think, but my life is abnormal.”

(Hey: Jennifer Lawrence confessed to kissing Liam offscreen at some point during filming of the Hunger Games trilogy, so who can blame Cyrus for having butterflies?)

Still, she isn’t overly concerned.

“I keep my little spies,” she joked when asked if she checks up on Liam on set. “So I don’t always have to be there.”

2. About that VMAs performance. The singer discovered the power she had culturally after her 2013 performance alongside Robin Thicke at the MTV Video Music Awards.

“I didn’t like it because I thought I had done something that was gonna make everyone talk about me. That’s not why I liked it,” she explained. “The reason why that’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me in my life is that’s when I realized my power.”

Cyrus took that to heart when she brought a homeless teen as her date to the show the following year. “I brought a young homeless teen because I realized my f***ing power there,” she noted about using her celebrity for good.



By Taryn Ryder.

Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment