Friday 10 November 2017

Naomi Campbell signs with new modelling agency.

The supermodel has signed with the same agency as Adwoa Aboah.

Naomi Campbell has signed with DNA Model Management as she looks to further her career as an influencer and philanthropist. The British supermodel, who has been a part of the fashion landscape for more than three decades, had enjoyed a long stint at New York Models but has now switched up her agency to expand her work in more areas.

"I want to share my 31 years of professional and personal knowledge with people around the world, and I hope to do this through many different initiatives, fashion included," Naomi said, reports WWD. "I also have commitments to further my work in philanthropy which has always been a priority of mine. At the core, my passion is to connect with people and I'm excited to explore new ways to do that."




By hellofashion.com

Full story at Hello Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment