Thursday 28 July 2016

What's Zendaya Got to Do With Celine Dion's Sudden Style Transformation?

From ELLE

Just a few weeks ago Celine Dion emerged as a style star to watch...kind of out of nowhere. As I wrote then, while I know all the words to many of Dion's songs, her outfits never really brought out a similar passion. That was, until she teamed up with her new stylist, Law Roach. In a short period of time the "image architect," as he calls himself, behind Zendaya, Ariana Grande, Ruby Rose, and Skai Jackson added fashion darling to Dion's legendary CV, dressing her in It pieces from of-the-moment brands like Off-White, Demna Gvasalia's Balenciaga, and Hedi Slimane's Saint Laurent.

"It's a lot of work, but I'm having fun, and I'm actually quite humbled by all the press that it's getting," Roach told me over the phone from Paris. "I'm just doing my job, you know. But I guess I've made some good choices!" Over the next 30 minutes, Roach, who began his career as a vintage broker, shared how his relationship with Dion came to be, discussed what it's like to work with a celebrity with her star power, and revealed what else we can expect from his relationship with Celine Dion.


Nikki Ogunnaike.
Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment